R.M. Williams Boot Repairs | Full leather sole replacement and reheel
- The damaged sole will be removed.
- A new half-sole, made from top-quality leather, will be laid along three quarters the length of the boot and hand-stitched into place.
- The heel is relaced in high-quality rubber.
R.M. Williams boots are famous for their durability and recognised globally for their unmistakable iconic style. As with any item, the time may come where your R.M. Williams boots require a repair or restoration. Repair at a fraction of the cost, rather than replace, without having to leave your home or office.
Sole Service - your personal concierge cobbler
Our practised cobbler, a shoe designer by trade, has over 25 years’ experience and completes a work-by-hand traditional R.M. Williams boot repair method. Expertly renewing your favourite boots that you’ve spent years moulding to your own feet.
Your refurbished R.M. Williams boots will then be delivered back to your door, as good as new.
Use the simple online booking service below and let Sole Service take care of the rest.
Free door-to-door shipping on our R.M. Williams full leather sole replacement and reheel service
Put your feet up and relax, with Sole Service we make it easy to have your R.M. Williams boots expertly restored with our free door-to-door shoe repair service, Australia wide, including all regional areas.
Other R.M. Williams Boot Repair Services
HOW ORDERING FROM US WORKS:
1) Select “Get a Quote”.
2) Advise us of your repair requirements & upload a picture.
3) We send a tailored quote to your email.
4) Upon acceptance of the quotation and payment has been made we book in a courier to collect your order from your home or workplace. A shipping label is emailed to you.
5) Once we receive your items into our workshop we email you to advise receipt of the order, our cobblers assess and repair.
6) Upon completion, we ship back your completed order and advise you of the return tracking information via email.