Our practiced cobbler, a shoe designer by trade, has over 25 years’ experience and completes a work-by-hand traditional boot repair method. Expertly renewing your favourite boots that you’ve spent years moulding to your own feet.
- The damaged sole will be removed.
- A new sole, made from top-quality rubber, will be laid along the full length of the boot and hand-stitched into place.
- The heel is then replaced on top of the new sole.
Your refurbished boots will then be delivered back to your door, as good as new.
Use the simple online booking service below and let Sole Service take care of the rest.
Free door-to-door shipping on our full leather sole replacement and reheel service
Put your feet up and relax, with Sole Service we make it easy to have your boots expertly restored with our free door-to-door shoe repair service, Australia wide, including all regional areas.
HOW ORDERING FROM US WORKS:
1) Add the repair/s to your shopping cart.
2) Pay for your order and advise us of your preferred shipping address at home, at work etc
3) Once the order is received we'll send you a shipping label to your email address or a prepaid satchel (if access is an issue) and advise you of the collection date and details.
Once we receive your items, our cobblers will assess + repair. We then ship back to you and advise you of return tracking information.
Quick + easy.
Still not sure? Click for a quote