Our practiced cobbler, a shoe designer by trade, has over 25 years’ experience and completes a work-by-hand traditional boot repair method. Expertly renewing your favourite boots that you’ve spent years moulding to your own feet.
- The damaged sole will be removed.
- A new half sole, made from top-quality rubber, will be laid along three quarters the length of the boot and hand-stitched into place.
- The heel is then replaced.
Your refurbished boots will then be delivered back to your door, as good as new.
Use the simple online booking service below and let Sole Service take care of the rest.
Free door-to-door shipping on our full leather sole replacement and reheel service
Put your feet up and relax, with Sole Service we make it easy to have your boots expertly restored with our free door-to-door shoe repair service, Australia wide, including all regional areas.
HOW ORDERING FROM US WORKS:
1) Select “Get a Quote”.
2) Advise us of your repair requirements & upload a picture
3) We send a tailored quote to your email
4) Upon acceptance of the quotation and payment has been made we book in a courier to collect your order from your home or workplace. A shipping label is emailed to you
5) Once we receive your items into our workshop we email you to advise receipt of the order, our cobblers assess and repair
6) Upon completion we ship back your completed order and advise you of return tracking information via email