Sole Service is one of Australia's finest cobblers specialising in bespoke work, including the resizing of knee-high boots.
Whether your calves are to small and your knee-high boots are gapping or they are to tight, we can tailor your knee-high boots to fit your legs beautifully.
The repair department specialises in riding boots, knee high boots even those with zips.
If you have pull up knee highs and would like a zip installed we can facilitate this also.
Simply fill out a quote request and attach pictures of your boots, Sole Service will advise the best solution and talk you through the "how to measure" process, ensuring a great fit and quality finish.
HOW ORDERING FROM US WORKS:
1) Select “Get a Quote”.
2) Advise us of your repair requirements & upload a picture/s
3) We send a tailored quote to your email
4) Upon acceptance of the quotation and payment has been made we book in a courier to collect your order from your home or workplace. A shipping label is emailed to you
5) Once we receive your items into our workshop we email you to advise receipt of the order, our cobblers assess and repair
6) Upon completion, we ship back your completed order and advise you of the return tracking information via email