Topy rubber soles are affixed to your soles providing added grip and longevity to your shoes. New heels in rubber are added for maximum grip.
The protective rubber soles (Topy) are added to the front half of the shoe. This service provides slip resistance, water tightness, and preservation of the leather. Handcrafted to match the profile of the original soles
Why repair your shoes with Sole Service? Well, there are many good reasons... firstly our premium workmanship and care with every shoe, secondly a resole is less than half the cost of new footwear, thirdly is the comfort. If you’ve got a pair of shoes that fit – like a glove – or that make you feel like a million dollars, then repair them instead of hoping and praying that the replacement will look and feel just as good.
A new sole will revitalise your shoes they will feel brand new and you do not have to break them in as they have already conformed to your feet.
With our simple online booking feature and door to door delivery, there has never been an easier way to have your shoes repaired.
HOW ORDERING FROM US WORKS:
1) Select “Get a Quote”.
2) Advise us of your repair requirements & upload a picture
3) We send a tailored quote to your email
4) Upon acceptance of the quotation and payment has been made we book in a courier to collect your order from your home or workplace. A shipping label is emailed to you
5) Once we receive your items into our workshop we email you to advise receipt of the order, our cobblers assess and repair
6) Upon completion, we ship back your completed order and advise you of the return tracking information via email
Price includes complimentary shipping Australia wide
Still not sure? Click for a quote