Price is to fit new a half sole in rubber.
Soles are stitched into the boot ensuring high-quality repair that will last.
Sole Service has over 25 years of shoemaking experience, there are no QUICK FIXES at Sole Service. Every boot repair is completed by hand using tried and tested techniques to ensure quality and a long lasting repair.
To keep your boots working as hard as you do, simply select this repair, proceed to check out and book.
The Sole Service customer care team will book in a courier to collect your boots from anywhere in Australia at no charge.
Depending on your repairs and location we aim to have your boots back to you in 7 - 10 days *Approximate time frame only, subject to change with notice
We are very proud of our quality workmanship, attention to detail and the results we achieve.
Price includes pick up and return Australia wide.
HOW ORDERING FROM US WORKS:
1) Select “Get a Quote”.
2) Advise us of your repair requirements & upload a picture
3) We send a tailored quote to your email
4) Upon acceptance of the quotation and payment has been made we book in a courier to collect your order from your home or workplace. A shipping label is emailed to you
5) Once we receive your items into our workshop we email you to advise receipt of the order, our cobblers assess and repair
6) Upon completion we ship back your completed order and advise you of return tracking information via email