Our expert shoe designer will place protective rubber Topy soles on the front half of the shoe. Applying Topy soles is a great way to protect the shoe sole, the toe tip from scuffing and the integrity of the shoe.
Protective Topy soles should ideally be fitted when the shoe is brand new but can be fitted after wear. Moving forward rather than replacing the entire rubber or leather sole, simply have the Topy soles replaced. This is a cost-effective way to gain years of wear from your favourite pair of shoes.
A new sole will revitalise your shoes they will feel brand new and you do not have to break them in as they have already conformed to your feet.
With our simple online booking feature and door to door delivery there has never been an easier way to have your shoes repaired, just click to book and let us do the rest. The friendly team at Sole Service will arrange to collect your shoes via courier/postage satchel, repair and then return them to your door. It’s Easy.
Any special instructions must be added to your order notes.
HOW ORDERING FROM US WORKS:
1) Select “Get a Quote”.
2) Advise us of your repair requirements & upload a picture
3) We send a tailored quote to your email
4) Upon acceptance of the quotation and payment has been made we book in a courier to collect your order from your home or workplace. A shipping label is emailed to you
5) Once we receive your items into our workshop we email you to advise receipt of the order, our cobblers assess and repair
6) Upon completion, we ship back your completed order and advise you of the return tracking information via email
Why repair your shoes with Sole Service?
Well, there are many good reasons... firstly our premium workmanship and care with every shoe.
Secondly, a resole is less than half the cost of new footwear.
Thirdly is the comfort. If you’ve got a pair of shoes that fit – like a glove – or that make you feel like a million dollars, then repair them instead of hoping and praying that the replacement will look and feel just as good.