Piping is one of the first areas to wear on your handbag. Damaged piping brings down the overall finish of your designer handbag.
We repair, we do not replace piping, as this affects the authenticity of your designer bag.
The affected piping is repaired using specialist techniques and professional leather products. We will conceal any piping that has become visible, while keeping the external shape, using hand-moulded surface and colour restoration techniques.
From - $260
REQUEST A QUOTATION
- Broken piping is repaired
- Leather is repaired back together
- Missing leather is replaced with flexible leather fillers
- Piping is re-coloured to match the bag
- Not suitable for suede, nubuck or fabric