The Rubber heel on a shoe or boot is often the first place to wear and be damaged.
Sole Service will replace the rubber heel and touch up the damaged heel itself to ensure a great finish and longevity.
If you love shoes and like to keep them looking their absolute best, but have no time to go to a shoe repair shop then you've arrived at the right place, Our all-female team will fix your flats and have them re-heeled so they are back to fabulous. We have a true passion for our craft and attention to detail.
Price to - Replace flat shoe heel in rubber
With our simple online booking feature and door to door delivery there has never been an easier way to have your shoes repaired, just click to book and let us do the rest. The friendly team at Sole Service will arrange to collect your shoes via courier/postage satchel, repair, and then return them to your door.
HOW ORDERING FROM US WORKS:
1) Select “Get a Quote”.
2) Advise us of your repair requirements & upload a picture
3) We send a tailored quote to your email
4) Upon acceptance of the quotation and payment has been made we book in a courier to collect your order from your home or workplace. A shipping label is emailed to you
5) Once we receive your items into our workshop we email you to advise receipt of the order, our cobblers assess and repair
6) Upon completion, we ship back your completed order and advise you of the return tracking information via email
Price includes complimentary shipping Australia wide